Archetypes Chart Reading
Struggling to understand your purpose?
Feel like everyone else seems to have found a path, while you're still looking for your flashlight?
I have created the Archetypes Chart Reading to help you find your way.
This reading is built on information from your birth chart, so that it is directly applicable to you and how you function.
And because the information I uncover is from your chart, it will feel natural to implement. What comes through in an Archetypes Reading feels familiar because it's already a part of who you are.
Let's see what your soul has to say.
An Archetypes Chart Reading is for you if any of these resonate:
- You don't feel like you know your purpose, path, or passion
- You want to make a big change in your life (and maybe you know what it is, and maybe you don't)
- Your career or business doesn't feel fulfilling anymore
- You feel unmotivated or uninspired, and are ready for that to change
- Life feels heavy, and you aren't sure why
- You want to work for yourself, but you are afraid to start
If you've ever downloaded a birth chart online, you've probably had the experience of reading your chart and thinking, "this is SPOT ON, and I have NO IDEA what to do with this!" Or perhaps, "It made sense at first, but then it all started to blur together..."
That's where I come in.
^^^ I cast fireballs every day, totally normal.
I take the guesswork out of figuring out what you need next. With information from your chart, and guided messages from the Universe, we cut right to what you need now.
Why Archetypes? Giving character and personality to an energy helps you identify it quickly. You can imagine how it might get stuck, how it might get unstuck. You can work with it more easily because it has form and character in your mind.
For example, if you need The Archaeologist in your life, what might that look like? The Archaeologist uncovers truths methodically and persistently, getting to the heart of a matter. The Archaeologist can't slam through their excavation - this will only end in frustration. So when you're working on a problem, if the Sun in your chart is in "The Archaeologist," then you know this is how you approach activities, work, how you "do" in life. "What would my Archaeologist self do?" might get you out of a few messes before they get too deep. And don't worry - I give you strategies to help with all of it.
With my intuition, connection to Spirit, and also my background in tech management, I provide practical, aligned support - a powerful resource to have on your side.
With an Archetypes Reading for $250, you will receive:
- A recorded audio in which I adventure through the Archetypes in your chart that are currently relevant to your situation. In this recording, you're along for the discovery of how these energies play together, and how I see them impacting your current situation
- Descriptions of the Archetypes used in your reading, built exclusively by me using a blend of I Ching, Astrology, Human Design, and Tarot
- Clear, actionable steps for how to know which area you're stuck in, and how to get out
I give you a new perspective on how you operate in the world, particularly with regard to how you're currently stuck. Then, I'll give you tools for a new approach, that will feel delicious and easy, because they're aligned with who you are.
What Clients Are Saying
"I can't tell you how affirming this is for following my intuition and my guides. Your delivery was gentle, way more so than anything else that's out there. I feel like this reading finished up me trying to figure myself out.
THIS is a strategy. This is magic."
"I am blown away by the knowledge dropped on me. You are genius. I am bewildered at how on point you are. You were looking between the layers ... this is unlike any reading I have ever experienced. It is almost like you are reading the "secret clues" that were meant to be hidden until they were in the right hands."
Ready to get started?
Note: these readings are asynchronous. There's no appointment for you to attend - you can listen to your reading in your own time, at your own pace.